April 05, 2010

An Apology To Everyone For Everything

My last post was called "I Ain't Apologizin' For Nothin.'" Just to prove that this is a fair and balanced blog, today I'm going to apologize to everyone for everything.

In this day and age, it's more important than ever to be proactive. So I want to take this opportunity to apologize, in advance, to everyone for everything.

I now understand that as a Blogger, I have unique responsibilities. Although I haven't done anything, I know the things I haven't done were wrong. I take full responsibility for my actions.

There are rumors swirling around and I want to dispel them. None of the things I haven't done were anyone's fault but my own -- not Sandra Bullock, or the Pope, or Rahm Emanuel. Just me.

Next, I want to apologize to my family. I realize that my actions could have hurt and embarrassed you even more than my dancing, and I want you to know that there is nothing more important to me than you guys -- not even my awesome new media room, or my career, or my money, or my wine cellar, or my reality show which I am developing for E!, or those twins in Vegas with the amazing...but I digress.

Oh, and did I mention my awesome new media room?

I also want to apologize to my fans. You have made me very wealthy and famous and, honestly, pretty damn exciting to follow on Twitter. I hope I haven't lost your respect or admiration. I hope you will look into your heart and see that I am just a man -- granted, a very hot man, but a man nonetheless  --  and will forgive me this one transgression (I mean, it's just one if you consider categories of transgressions, which I think is the only fair way.)

As for my sponsors, I'm sorry I wasn't able to live up to the high standards which you have come to expect from me. On the other hand, I did a little math the other night and it turns out that this blog has netted me about $200 mil of your money which I have parked in a sweet little project in the Caymans. By the way, I want John S. to know that even though your "corporation" has dumped me, I will not be saying a word about "midget wrestling," if you get my drift. Not this year, anyway.

Soon I will be entering rehab. Fortunately, I took the advanced placement exam and tested out of the first 5 steps. So with only 7 steps to go, I'm thinking this rehab thing should be pretty much a snap.

Finally, I want to say something to all the men out there. I know that you guys get together and you chuckle and snicker and think how cool it must be to have an ad blog and be like me -- how cool it must be to have more money than you can imagine and any woman you want. Well, let me tell you something...

Dude, you have no fucking idea...

No comments: